We Care, We Share - You Too Can - Come and Join us
Farewell to worries - just a phone call / email away...
Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call..... He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light.. The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love... God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage
I totally agree that the tendency for suicide is increasing & very small incidents are acting as triggers.
Being part of such collective support groups is important. Equally or more important is providing support closer home.
Are we providing enough positive attention to our children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, neighbour's children and even children of our maids or drivers? OR DO THEY HAVE TO CONSTANTLY EARN IT BY POSITIVE OR EVEN NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR?
Last Updated ( Friday, 09 April 2010 09:55 )
Written by: administrator
30 March 2010
Education has five aspects
1. Information -- Often we think information is education, but it is only one aspect of education.
2. Concepts -- Concepts are the basis for all research. You need to conceive in order to create.
3. Attitude -- An integral aspect of education is cultivating the right attitude. Proper attitude at the right time and place determines your actions and behavior.
4. Imagination -- Imagination is essential for creativity, for the arts. But if you get stuck in imagination, you may become psychotic.
5. Freedom -- Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information is of no value and imagination becomes stagnant.
The cause of depression in the world is "Positive Thinking". You think positive, but deep inside you believe that there is a negative. The more you try to force that positive thought, the more the negative thought goes deep somewhere within.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 30 March 2010 15:50 )
Written by: administrator
29 March 2010
Listen to one thing now, you are right for the other person when you can adjust. Relationship means adjustment, it is giving.You give what you can to the other person and wait for them to give back to you. If you are demanding from the others, the relationship is not going to last long. Demand destroys the love. Demand and blame destroys relationships.